- This Impact screen protector is device specific and is neither generic nor necessarily compatible with another device.
- The above Display Size refers to the diagonal size of the lit display and not that of the screen protector.
- If any of the above information does not correspond to your device then this screen protector may be incompatible.
- If you need help finding the compatible product for your device, please contact Support.
Protect your laptop’s screen from drops and shocks with the GPD P2 Max (2022) anti-shock protector. Most screen protectors guard against scratches and scuffs, but the GPD P2 Max (2022) screen shield maximises this protection to keep your screen intact even if you drop it. Perfect for people who take their laptop everywhere, the GPD P2 Max (2022) screen protector works by dissipating, dispersing and absorbing sudden shocks.
Unlike tempered glass, the material in this GPD P2 Max (2022) screen shield is designed to be shatterproof. The GPD P2 Max (2022) anti-shock protector is made with a high-tech, multi-layered polymer that won’t shatter on impact. Aside from being tough and shatterproof, the GPD P2 Max (2022) screen protector is slimline. So even though you have a tough screen protector in place, it won’t change the appearance of your screen.
The GPD P2 Max (2022) screen shield’s glossy, hydrophobic surface looks and feels like your laptop’s screen. It also allows your finger to glide over its glass-like surface. If you like to use touchscreen interactivity on your laptop, the GPD P2 Max (2022) screen protector won’t hinder it in any way. Above all, the GPD P2 Max (2022) anti-shock protector gives you crystal clear optical clarity. In each pack you’ll find one GPD P2 Max (2022) screen shield featuring an advanced silicone-based adhesive, and an easy-to-use application kit.
How to apply the GPD P2 Max (2022) screen protector?
- The GPD P2 Max (2022) screen shield keeps your laptop’s screen safe even if it receives a knock or a drop. At the same time, the GPD P2 Max (2022) screen protector guards against scratches and scuffs, and the glossy surface doesn’t attract finger smudges.
- Made with a hydrophobic coating, the GPD P2 Max (2022) anti-shock protector has a glass-like surface that looks like your laptop’s screen. The GPD P2 Max (2022) screen protector also has a highly responsive touch if you are using a touchscreen, and it’s ultra-thin, making it seem invisible when applied.
- Each of our screen protectors is made with a precision fit. That means your GPD P2 Max (2022) screen shield is specifically made to fit your laptop. The GPD P2 Max (2022) screen protector covers all areas of your screen for full protection, and maximum impact reduction through dispersing, dissipating and absorbing shocks across the screen.
- With an advanced silicone-based adhesive, the GPD P2 Max (2022) screen shield clings firmly to your screen when applied, and it’ll stay in place for the laptop’s lifetime. The GPD P2 Max (2022) screen protector couldn’t be easier to apply either, thanks to a useful application kit with all the tools you’ll need for a bubble-free installation.
Here to help
We aim to ship your GPD P2 Max (2022) screen protector within 48 hours from placing your order. Our focus is on customer satisfaction, so if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us. Alternatively you can visit our Support page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this screen protector compatible with my device?
Where is this product being shipped from and how much does delivery cost?
Our products are shipped from the United Kingdom and delivery costs depend on your location. Add the product(s) you want to the cart to view the available delivery options and charges.
Does the GPD P2 Max (2022) screen protector adhere to the screen and will it leave any residue once removed?
The GPD P2 Max (2022) screen protector will firmly adhere to your screen and will not leave any residue once removed.
What is the lifetime of this GPD P2 Max (2022) screen protector and can I resuse it if removed?
It will last as long as you own your device. You can replace it whenever you wish, however once removed you will not be able to re-apply.